My Lumu Lite stopped working
It is a rare occasion that a Lumu stops working, so please try to diligently follow these steps first:
- Which iPhone and iOS version do you use? Lumu only works on iOS8 devices or newer.
- Did you enable Lumu microphone permissions (found in Settings / Privacy / Microphone / Lumu)?
- Did you turn off the Volume Limit? Go to Settings / Music / Volume limit and make sure it's turned off.
- Did you turn off the Mono Audio option? Go to Settings / Accessibility / Mono Audio and make sure it's turned off.
- Clean the audio port on your iPhone for any dirt residue.
If none of this works we would like to ask you to do the following:
- Try your Lumu on some other iOS device, but please follow the same steps described above first (in order to avoid any similar issues).
If none of the above fix the problem send us an email to email@example.com and we'll happily assist you. Please state your name & purchase date (or the Invoice number) and if you have conducted the steps described above.